My name is Taylor N. Francis and I'm the author of The Elemite Series.
I post a lot of random stuff, but mostly I post about my fandoms. I also occasionally post updates about The Elemite Series if you're interested.
everyone’s always going on about pureblood and muggleborn culture in hogwarts but what about the halfbloods
they’re the ones who know all the lyrics to the weird sisters songs and bastille songs they crush on the chosen one and tom hiddleston they go to both walt disney world and the quidditch world cup final for summer holiday and use magic to fix their laptops they’ve got the best of both worlds
in my experience the people who don’t even have enough for themselves are the most likely to share with others
- That nudity is inherently sexual
- That people should be judged for their personal decisions
- That yelling solves problems
- That they are too young to be talking about the things they’re already starting to ask questions about
- That age correlates to importance
- That interacting with someone of the opposite sex is inherently romantic
- That the default for someone is straight and cisgender
What if Charlie Weasley is asexual? Like what if when his brothers were going through puberty and getting crushes on girls and just obsessing over them, Charlie was just like, “Guys. DRAGONS.”